Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd Notified Recruitment for 23 Various Posts 2015
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invited applications for Pharmacists/Trainee, Lab Technician/Trainee, Jr. Steno/Trainee, DEO/Trainee, Asst/Typing and Receptionist posts. Eligible candidates can apply online to the post on or before 13 May 2015.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a premiere ‘Navratna’ Public Sector Enterprise invited applications for the posts of Pharmacists/Trainee, Lab Technician/Trainee, Jr. Stenographer/Trainee, Data Entry Operator/Trainee, Assistant/Typing and Receptionist Grade-III. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 May 2015 and offline on or before 19 May 2015.
- Last Date of Online Application: 13 May 2015
- Last Date of Offline Application: 19 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Pharmacists/Trainee- 04 Posts
- Lab Technician/Trainee- 02 Posts
- Jr. Stenographer/Trainee- 05 Posts
- Data Entry Operator/Trainee- 05 Posts
- Assistant/Typing- 05 Posts
- Receptionist Grade-III- 02 Posts
- Pharmacists/Trainee- SSLC with Diploma in Pharmacy approved by Central/State Govt. recognized institutions.
- Lab Technician/Trainee- SSLC with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology approved by Central/State Govt.
- Jr. Stenographer/Trainee- Should have passed any degree.
- Data Entry Operator/Trainee- B.Sc., (Computer Science) or Bachelor of Computer Application with minimum one year experience in any establishment.
- Assistant/Typing- SSLC with Senior Grade Typewriting in English or Hindi with minimum one year experience as Typist in a reputed organization.
- Receptionist Grade-III- Any Degree from a recognized university with minimum one year experience as Receptionist in a reputed institution. Should be well conversant with Tamil, should have fluency in English and adequate knowledge in speaking Hindi.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post online through the prescribed format on or before 13 May 2015 and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 19 May 2015.