National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC), Faridabad invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for enrolling themselves for the award of Scholarship under the following below mentioned Scholarship Schemes on behalf of Dept. of Disability Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. The candidates eligible for the enrolment for Scholarship Schememay applyOnline on or before15 October 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 October 2014.
Details of Scholarship Schemes
- Name of Scholarship: Scholarship Scheme(Trust Fund)
No. of Students Awarded: 2500 Nos.
Scholarship For: Degree and Post- Graduate Professional & Technical Courses.
- Name of Scholarship: Scholarship Scheme (National Fund)
No. of Students Awarded: 500 Nos.
Scholarship For: Higher Academic or Professional or Technical Education.
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess good academic qualification to take admission in any Degree or Post Graduate Degree or Professional or Technical Qualification from the recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
- For Scholar Scheme 1:
Amount to be rewarded to the student for the 10 Months.
1. Maintenance Allowance
- For Professional Graduate Courses areRs. 2,500/- Per Month.
- For Professional Post- Graduate Courses are Rs. 3,000/- Per Month.
2. Books or Stationary Allowance
- For Professional Graduate Courses are Rs. 6,000/- Per Annum.
- For Professional Post- Graduate Courses are Rs. 10,000/- Per Annum.
- For Scholar Scheme 2
Amount to be rewarded onceto the student in the Academic Year.
1. For Professional Courses at Graduation and above Level :
- Hostellers will get Rs. 1,000/- Per Month.
- Day Scholars will get Rs. 700/- Per Month.
2. For Professional Courses at Diploma or Certificate Level :
- Hostellers will get Rs. 700/- Per Month.
- Day Scholars will get Rs. 400/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theAcademic Record/ Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE for the Scholarship Scheme through the NHFDCWebsite www.nhfdc.nic.in onor before 15 October 2014.