NHM Haryana Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission, Haryana has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Counsellor, Medical Social Worker and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 July 2019
NHM Haryana Vacancy Details
- Information Assistant – 1 Post
- Counsellor – 1 Post
- Medical Social Worker – 1 Post
- DEIC Manager – 1 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 1 Post
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Counsellor, Medical Social Worker and Other Posts
- Information Assistant – B.Com from a recognized University with at least 45% Marks.
- Counsellor – Bachelors in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology or at least one year of experience in health department as counselor.
- Medical Social Worker – Masters Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in the concerned subject.
- DEIC Manager – MPH/ MBA (Health)/ MDRA/ MHA from a recognized University.
- Psychiatric Social Worker – Postgraduate degree awarded after completion of the course of study of minimum 2 years in Mental Health or Psychiatric Social Work.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Graduation in any subject.
How to apply for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to District Health and Family Welfare Society, O/o Civil Surgeon, A Block, 5th Floor, Sector-6, Panchkula-134109 on or before 25 Jul 2019. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details.