Directorate of Medical and Health Services, National Health Mission, Rajasthan invited applications for recruitment to the posts of G.N.M., Counsellor, District Programme Coordinator and Data Entry Operator. The eligible candidates can appear for the interview from 23 May 2016 to 03 June 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 23 May 2016 to 03 June 2016
NHM Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- District Programme Coordinator
- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Rajasthan GNM, Counsellor and Other Jobs:
- G.N.M.- G.N.M. Qualified
- Counsellor- BA in Social Sciences or counseling / health education / public relations degree / diploma.
- District Programme Coordinator- BDS / BHMS / BUMS / BAMS, health / hospital management degree / diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized institution and 01 year Diploma in Computer Application.
- G.N.M.- 40 years
- Counsellor- 40 years
- District Programme Coordinator- 35 years
- Data Entry Operator- 40 years
Selection Procedure for NHM Rajasthan GNM, Counsellor and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for NHM Rajasthan GNM, Counsellor and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview along with required documents from 23 May 2016 to 03 June 2016.