National Health Mission (NHM), Jaipur,Rajasthanhas invited online applications for Specialist and Medical Officer Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on05 October 2018.
Walk-in-interview - 05 October 2018/First Wednesday of every month
NHM Rajasthan Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 32
- Gynaecologist– 5 Posts
- Paediatrician – 4 Posts
- Physician – 7 Posts
- Medical Officer – 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist and Medical Officer Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Gynaecologist – MBBS With Post graduate degree in Obs&Gynae (MS) / Diploma in Obs&Gynae (DGO) / DNB in Obs&Gynae (MCl/ RMC Registration is must)
- Paediatrician – MBBS with Post graduate degree in Paediatrics / Diploma in Paediatrics (DCH-Paed.)/DNB in Paediatrics (MCURMC Registration is must)
- Physician – MBBS with Post graduate degree in Medicine (MD) / Diploma / DNB in Medicine (MCIIRMC Registration is must)
- Medical Officer – MBBS degree (MCI/RMC Registration is must)
Selection Procedure for Specialist and Medical Officer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview. Walk-In Interview will be conducted onFirst Wednesday of Every Month (till further notification) at Directorate of Medical, Health, and Family welfare, Stale Health Society (NHM),SwasthyaBhawan, TilakMarg, C-Scheme Jaipur.
How to Apply for NHM Rajasthan Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates submit application to Additional Mission Director-NHM,Directorate of Medical. Health and Family Welfare, State Health Society (NHM).Swasthya Bhawan, TilakMarg, C-Scheme Jaipur 302005 by Speed Post or Registered Post or by hand on any working day between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM. In case of by hand submission application will be accepted between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM on working days in Room No 235, 2nd floor, Directorate of Medical, Health and Family Welfare. State Health Society (NHM).Swasthya Bhawan, TilakMarg, C-Scheme Jaipur 302005.