National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases Jobs Notification: National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED) invited applications for the post of Medical Epidemiologist, SRF, Accountant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 26 July 2018.
Notification No. - No. 01/Rota Interchangeable Study/2018
Walk-in-Interview - 26 July 2018
NICED Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 12
- Medical Epidemiologist-01 Posts
- Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow-08 Posts
- Field Consultant/ Manager-01 Post
- Data Manager-01 Post
- Administrative Staff/Accountant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Accountant and Other Posts
- Medical Epidemiologist-MBBS with 6 years experience in Public Health Research
- Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow-MBBS
- Field Consultant/ Manager-Graduate in any discipline
- Data Manager-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ IT/Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science. 5 years experience in Computer Programming.
- Administrative Staff/Accountant-12th pass or equivalent from recognized board with 5 years experience of administration.
- Medical Epidemiologist-40 Years
- Study Physician/ Senior Research Fellow- 35 Years
- Field Consultant/ Manager/Data Manager-30 Years
- Administrative Staff/Accountant- 28 Years
How to Apply for the NICED Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk in interview on 26 July 2018 at 11:00 AM at National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme – XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata - 700010.