National Institute of Communication Finance (NICF), New Delhi Jobs Notification: NICF of Department of Telecommunications under Ministry of Communication, New Delhi has invited applications for Research Associate (RA)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF) posts to work on a Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India funded research project. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 03 January 2020.
- Employment Notice No. 4-22/DG/Teaching Associate (Research Interns) at NICF, Ghitorni, New Delhi - reg
Important Dates for NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 03 January 2020
Vacancy Details of NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 03 Posts
• Commercial Accounting / Accrual Accounting (Research Intern) – 01 Post
• Information Technology (IT) (Research Intern)– 01 Post
• Economics (Research Intern)– 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Commercial Accounting / Accrual Accounting, Information Technology (IT) & Economics (Research Intern)– Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline to the subject, i.e. Information Technology (IT), Commercial / Accrual Accounting, Economics with first division or equivalent grade and having an aptitude for academics and research.
- Commercial Accounting / Accrual Accounting, Information Technology (IT) & Economics – Maximum 35 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written test and / or interview being organized by the Selection Committee constitute for this purpose.
How to Apply for NICF, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and mail the same to email id firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The last of submission of application is within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement in newspapers, i.e. 03 January 2020.