National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up various posts purely on Temporary and Contractual basis. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply Online on or before 01 July 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 01 July 2015
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Joint Director (Scientist ‘D’): 02 Posts
- Deputy Director (Scientist ‘C’): 19 Posts
- Assistant Director (Scientist ‘B’): 27 Posts
- Technical Officer: 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 34 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Assistant Director (A): 07 Posts
- Assistant Director (F): 03 Posts
- Admn. Officer: 01 Post
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 12 Posts
- Assistant (Accounts): 18 Posts
- Stenographer: 07 Posts
- Assistant (Admn.): 20 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 13 Posts
Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institute with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 to 4: Possess BE/ B. Tech./ M.Sc. Degree in appropriate field with relevant experience.
- For Post 5: Possess M.Sc. Degree in concerned field with relevant experience.
- For Post 6, 13 & 15: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
- For Post 7: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate discipline or BCA with relevant experience.
- For Post 8, 10 & 11: Possess Graduate or Post- Graduate Degree or MBA in concerned field with relevant experience.
- For Post 12: Possess Degree and Post- Graduation Degree in Library Science.
- For Post 14: Possess Graduate Degree with shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m. for English and 80 w.p.m. for Hindi.
- For Post 16: Possess Graduate Degree with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. for English and 25 w.p.m. for Hindi.
Age Limit for the candidate should be mentioned below as on 01 January 2015 and Age Relaxation for the category candidate should be as per rules.
- For Post 1, 8 & 9: Not exceeding 40 years.
- For Post 2: Not exceeding 35 years.
- For Post 3 to 5 & 10 to 12: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 6, 7 & 13 to 16: Not exceeding 27 years.
Candidate will get the Consolidated Salary Per Month as mentioned below:
- For Post 1: Rs. 61,000/-.
- For Post 2: Rs. 52,000/-.
- For Post 3, 8 & 9: Rs. 43,000/-.
- For Post 4, 10 & 11: Rs. 35,000/-.
- For Post 5: Rs. 28,000/-.
- For Post 6 & 13 to 15: Rs. 21,000/-.
- For Post 7 & 16: Rs. 16,000/-.
- For Post 12: Rs. 28,000/- or Rs. 21,000/-.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NIELIT’s Website www.nielit.gov.in on or before 01 July 2015. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.