National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager MIS, Project Coordinator, Accountant and Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can attend walk-in interviews on 7 January 2014.
NIELIT is an autonomous body of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Deit), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Government of India. This institute was established in 1989 and is located close to the National Institute of Technology Calicut, about 20 km east of Calicut city.
Date of Interview: 7 January 2014
Name of the Posts:
• Manager MIS: 1
• Project Coordinator: 4
• Accountant: 2
• Data Entry Operator: 100
Total Number of Post: 107 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 21-30 years.
• Manager MIS: MCA or MSc in IT with 5 years experience in MIS.
• Project Coordinator: MBA with 5 years experience.
• Accountant: MCom with 5 years experience in accounting.
• Data Entry Operator: BCA or B.Tech with 1 year experience.
• Manager MIS: Rs.30000/-
• Project Coordinator: Rs.30000/-
• Accountant: Rs.9000/-
• Data Entry Operator: Rs.7500/-
• The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in interview for Manager MIS, Project Coordinator and Accountant posts.
• The candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Typing Test and interview for Data Entry Operator post.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply through prescribed application format and attend walk in interview along with application in the prescribed format, attested copies of the testimonials and registration fees of Rs.500- in cash or Bank Draft drawn in favour of Director NIELIT, Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh only to be held at the NIELIT, SCO 114-116,Sector-17 B, Chandigarh-160017 on 7 January 2014 at 9:00 am.
ICMR Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist B and Technical Assistant Posts
MCD Jobs 2018: Vacancies for 195 Kitchen Staff, Nurse, Ambulance Cleaner and Other Posts
NIB Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Asst. Posts
NITRD Recruitment 2018, Walk-In-Interview for 8 Senior Resident Posts