NIELIT Recruitment 2020: Due to the present situation of the pandemic Corona Virus, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has extended the online registration date for recruitment to the post of Scientist B & Scientific/Technical Assistant A. Candidates holding the required qualification can apply to the posts by 1 June 2020.
Those who have yet not applied for aforesaid posts will be able to apply online mode. Candidates can check the details like educational qualification, experience, selection criteria etc below.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 26 February 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 1 June 2020
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Scientist-‘B’ – 288 Posts
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant - ‘A’ – 207 Posts
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Scientist-‘B’ – Candidates should have a Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject from the recognized University.
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant - ‘A’ – Candidates should have M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech Degree in the concerned subject from the recognized University.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Scientist-‘B’, Scientific/ Technical Assistant - ‘A’ – 30 years for General Category
- SC/ST – 35 years
- OBC – 33 years
- PWD – 40 years
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Scientist-‘B’ – Group ‘A’ (S&T ) Level-10: (Rs. 56100-177500)
- Scientific/ Technical Assistant - ‘A’ – Group ‘B’ (S&T ) Level-6 : (Rs. 35400-112400)
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
Selection will be done through a written examination and interview for Scientist ‘B’ Post and only through written examination for Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ Post.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
Interested candidates can apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 1 June 2020. Candidates can refer to the provided links for reference.
NIELIT Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates- Nil
Latest Government Jobs: