NIELIT Scientist Interview Admit Card 2019: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has released the Interview Admit card for the posts of Scientist C and Scientist D. All such candidates who have to appear in the NIELIT Scientist Interview can download their Admit Card from the official website of NIELIT - recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in.
Interviews for the post of Scientist 'D' will be held from 21-09-2019 to 22-09-2019 and for Scientist 'C' will be held from 23-09-2019 to 27-09-2019.
Candidates can download their Interview Admit card from the official website after providing the login credentials eg-Application No and Date of Birth.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) had earlier notified for the posts of Scientist 'C' & Scientist 'D' for ICERT against Advt. No. NIELIT/NDL/ICERT/2018/1.
NIELIT Scientist Interview Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in.
- Click on the link Download Interview call letter for the post of Scientist ‘C’ & 'D' given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Application No and Date of Birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference. Candidates should note that they should carry the e-admit card on the day of Interview otherwise they will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to check the official website for latest updates.