National Institute of Food Technology, Entrepreneurship and Management invited application for recruitment to the post of Lab Technician and Lab Incharge. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 February 2014. The candidates will be selected on the regular basis but initial appointment will be on probation for 02 years. This is a rolling vacancy notice and the last cut off will be released on 22 February 2014. Hence, application should be received at the NIFTEM Campus, Kundli, Sonepat. NIFTEM is a newly established public institution for research, education and catering the need of various stakeholders, e.g. entrepreneurs, food processing industry, exporters, policy makers and government policy.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 22 February 2014
- Lab Technician: 06 Posts
- Lab Incharge: 06 Posts
Number of Vacancies: 12 posts
- Lab Technician: Candidate age should be less than 30 years.
- Lab Incharge: Candidate age should be less than 35 years.
- Lab Technician: Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Food Science and Technology and other related subjects like Biochemistry/Microbiology/Physics/Biology/Chemistry/Food Technology/ Instrumentation with minimum 03 years of experience of working in a Food Science/Bio related Lab/Lab of any discipline of Science/Instrumentation.
- Lab Incharge: Post Graduate in Food Engineering /Food Technology/Organic/Analytical chemistry with minimum 5 years of experience working in a laboratory, preferably in an Accredited Laboratory.
- Preference would be given to candidates with experience on working with State of art equipments for food processing/Analytical equipments (GC, GC-MS, LC-MS/MS, AAS, ICP etc.) for various applications in food sector. Preference will be also be given to candidates with relevant experience in method validation as per the EU/ICH norms and should have the expertise in preparation of SOPs and other required documents for NABL Accreditations.
- Lab Technician: PB-1 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Lab Incharge: PB-2 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Office of Registrar, NIFTEM Plot No 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli- 131028, District- Sonepat, Haryana on or before 5:30 p.m. of 22 February 2014.
Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.