National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 03 of Senior Advisor (Public Health), Advisor (Public Health Management), and Advisor – for the project ‘Public Health Systems Capacity Building in India’ by Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, USA. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 13 March 2015.
Closing Date for the Registration: 13 March 2015
Details of the Posts
- Senior Advisor (Public Health): 01 post
- Advisor (Public Health Management): 01 post
- Advisor: 01 post
- For post 1: MBBS and Post Graduate Degree in MD (Preventive and Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration)/ Masters in Public Health.
- For post 2: MBBS and Post Graduate Degree in MD (Preventive and Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration)/ Masters or Diploma in Public Health.
- For post 3: Post Graduate/ Masters Degree in Business Administration/ Economics/ Public Administration.
- For post 1: Rs. 120000- Rs.150000 per month
- For post 2 & 3: Rs. 100000- Rs.120000 per month
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in application form along with latest, updated bio-data and self-attested copies of all relevant supporting documents/ testimonials by post to ‘The Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi – 110067’ so as to reach the concerned office on or before 13 March 2015.
Candidates should quote ‘Name of the Project/ Course’ in the application & the envelope.