NII Recruitment 2019: Vacancies Notified for RA, SRF and Office Assistant Posts
National Institute of Immunology (NII) is seeking a job opportunity for Research Associate, SRF and Office Assistant Posts. Candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply before 17 May.
NII Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Immunology (NII) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associate, SRF and Office Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 17 May 2019
NII Vacancy Details
- Research Associate -1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RA, SRF and Office Assistant Posts
- Research Associate - Ph.D/M.Pharm having three years research experience in protein purification and characterization of bio-pharmaceuticals process development.
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience, the candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST Guidelines.
- Office Assistant – Graduate Degree in Office Management & Secretarial Practice and having Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Applications with two years of experience in the similar field in the government Dept.
How to apply for NII Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send their applications along with the documents to Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director/Project Investigator Product Dev. Cell Lab-II firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 May 2019.