NIOH Kolkata Jobs Notification: National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad has invited applications for Research Associate and Other Post. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 September 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview : 17 September 2019
NIOH, Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 01
- Senior Research Fellow: 02
- Laboratory Attendant-II: 02
- Junior Research Fellow: 02
- Data Entry Operator: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Other Posts
- Research Associate: P.hD. /M.Sc. in Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science/Environmental Science with 60% marks and 02 years of research experience.
- Senior Research Fellow: Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science/ Environmental Science with NET qualified.
- Laboratory Attendant-II: 10th Passed with work experience in chemical and analytical laboratory.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree with Chemistry/Entomology/Forensic Science/ Environmental Science with NET/GATE qualified.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th passed from any recognized board and not less than 8000 key depression per hours on computer typing speed.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for National Institute of occupational Health Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 17 September 2019 “ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad - 3800016, Gujarat.