National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates, to fill up various posts. The candidates eligible for the position may apply within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Assistant Professor (PT) : 01 Post
- Lecturer (Physiotherapy): 02 Posts
- Resident Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist : 01 Post
Qualification must be from recognized Board or University or Institute with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1 & 2: Possess Post Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with relevant experience.
- For Post 3: Possess MBBS Degree with relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 4: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science Stream or Diploma in Physiotherapy with relevant experience.
- For Post 1: Below 40 years.
- For Post 2 & 3: Below 35 years.
- For Post 4: Below 30 years.
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 & 3: Pay Band (PB – 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data along with self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph must affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded through the proper channel to the “Director, National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, B. T. Road, Bon- Hooghly, Kolkata – 700 090” within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.