National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Project Investigator, Data Entry Operator, Child Development Worker, Clinical Psychologist and Speech Therapist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 November 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 28 November 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant
- Project Investigator
- Data Entry Operator
- Child Development Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Speech Therapist
- Project Assistant: Rs.20000/- per month
- Project Investigator: Rs.12000/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.10000/- per month
- Child Development Worker: Rs.20000/- per month
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs.7500/- per month
- Speech Therapist: Rs.7500/- per month
- Project Assistant: Master degree in Nutrition, Social Work, Psychology, Child Development and Home science.
- Project Investigator: Master degree in Social Work, Psychology, Child Development and Home science.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate with computer knowledge.
- Child Development Worker: Master Degree in Home Science or Psychology with specialization in Child Psychology.
- Clinical Psychologist: Master degree in Psychology and 2 years experience.
- Speech Therapist: Graduation in Speech and Hearing and 2 years experience.
Age Limit: Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years for all posts.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Computer Skill tests/interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with self attested testimonials may be sent to the Assistant Administrative Officer, Southern Regional Centre, No 18, New Town, Yelahanka, Opp. to Fedral Mogul Factory Main Gate, Dodda ballapura Road, Bangalore –560 064 before 28 November 2014.