The National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director, Programme Executive/Computer, Senior Stenographer and Office Executive. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 February 2014.
NIPCCD was established in 1966. It is an Indian government agency in New Delhi under the Ministry of Women and Children Development tasked with promotion of voluntary action research, training and documentation in the overall domain of women empowerment and child development in India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 17 February 2014
• Assistant Director: 3 posts
• Programme Executive/Computer: 3 posts
• Senior Stenographer: 1 post
• Office Executive: 12 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
• Candidate age should be between 25-40 years as on 17 February 2014 for Assistant Director.
• Candidate age should be between 21-40 years as on 17 February 2014 for remaining posts.
• Assistant Director: Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 3 years experience in social or economic sector preferably in management of micro- credit programmes, micro-enterprises, SHG, NGO and Accounting.
• Programme Executive/Computer: Degree and Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Office Management with working knowledge of computer.
• Senior Stenographer: Degree and Diploma in Secretarial Practice with speed of Shorthand 80 wpm & Knowledge of operating system.
• Office Executive: Senior Secondary or equivalent with working knowledge of Computer / Or Diploma in office Management.
• General/OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- in the form of a Demand Draft in favour of the “National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development” payable at New Delhi.
• SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
• Assistant Director: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-
• Programme Executive/Computer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
• Senior Stenographer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
• Office Executive: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/computer skill test/stenography test as the case may be followed by an interview for each post.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format as available in the notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 2 recent passport size colour photographs, self attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials/experience certificates and caste certificate, if any should be submitted to the Assistant Administrative Officer (Pers.) National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Opposite Hauz Khas Police Station, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 before 17 February 2014.
• The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of “___________________”.
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December
Gujarat University Recruitment 2018, Apply for 6 Non-Teaching Staff Posts