National Institute of Plant Genome Research Jobs Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) invited applications for the post of Technical Staff Grade II and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 30 days (24 October 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Vacancy Details
- Technical Staff Grade-II-01 Post
- Technical Assistant Grade II-01 Post
- Technician I- 03 Posts
- Technician II- 01 Post
- Management Assistant-02 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator-01 Post
- Hindi Typist-01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Other Posts 2016
- Technical Staff Grade-II- M.Sc or equivalent qualification with one year relevant experience or Intermediate plus 3 years Diploma in Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or AMIE or Degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Information Technology or equivalent with 1 year experience or Graduate in any discipline in IT with 5 years relevant experience
- Technical Assistant Grade II-12th pass with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in MLT with 7 years experience in R&D lab or B.Sc. with 3 years experience or Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with Diploma Certificate in Computer Application with 3 years experience
- Technician I- Matriculation with Science plus 2years full time Diploma in Medical Lab technology course and 2 years relevant experience after MLT or 3 years experience in Engineering Technology or ITI certificate with 4 year experience with pay band -1
- Technician II- Matriculation with Science plus 3 years experience in R&D Lab or Diploma in Medical Lab. ITI certificate in trade with 3 years relevant experience in the respective trade in reputed lab/industrial establishment in a recognized workshop
- Management Assistant- Graduate with 5 years experience in pay band Rs.9300-34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4200 or equivalent having knowledge of administration /stores and purchase/finance and accounts matters/establishment /house keeping jobs etc.
- Junior Hindi Translator- Master’s Degree from Recognized University in respective subject and Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government officers including Government organization
- Hindi Typist- 12th class or equivalent from recognized University. Typing Speed 30 words per minute
- Multi Tasking Staff-Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board or University
Age Limit for Technician and Other Post Job
- Junior Hindi Translator, Management Assistant, Technical Assistant Grade II, Technical Staff Grade-II -30 Years
- Hindi Typist, Multi Tasking Staff, Technician II, Technician I -Between 18-25 Years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Plant Genome Research Technician and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director , National Institute of Plant Genome Research Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Post Box No. 10531, New Delhi 110 067. Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Prepare This Exam with Unique Study Materials
Evaluate Your Preparation with Exam Quiz Online
Have query about this Notification? Click Here to Discuss