National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology (NIRJAFT) invites applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for filling up the following vacant posts at the Institute (ICAR), Kolkata. The details of posts mentioned below. Posts are temporary but likely to continue or transferable to any where in India.
- Last Date of Subission of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 2 Posts
Skilled Support Staff (S.S.S): 10 posts
- For LDC
(i) 12th (Twelfth) or equivalent qualification from recognised Board 0r University.
(ii) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
Knowledge in Noting, Drafting and Letter Writing.
- For S.S.S.
(i) Matriculation or equivalent or ITI Pass (Minimum One year certificate course).
License of Driving/ Electrical Work/ Mechanical experience in Plumbing/ Carpentry/ Handloom/ A/C & Refrigerator/ Pulp and Paper Making.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidates applying for post of LDC should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age Limit for the candidates applying for post of S.S.S should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman as per Govt. of India’s rules.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments/ Stipend
- Pay band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for the post of LDC.
- Pay band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month for the post of S.S.S.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may submit their applications neatly typed in the prescribed proforma and reach to the Director, NIRJAFT (ICAR), 12, Regent Park, Kolkata – 700 040 (West Bengal).
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.