NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019: National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant & Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 and 24 December 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 23 and 24 December 2019
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Project Technician C/Laboratory Technician – 3 Posts
- Laboratory attendant (MTS) – 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant – Candidate must be Graduate in Life Science with three-year research/fieldwork or holding masters degree in the relevant subject.
- Project Technician C/Laboratory Technician, Laboratory attendant (MTS) – Candidate must be 12th passed in Science Subject and holding 2 years of diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one-year related field experience.
- Data Entry Operator – Candidate must be 12th passed with DOEACC A Level or two years of experience in EDP work.
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Technical Assistant, Project Technician C/Laboratory Technician – 30 years
- Laboratory Attendant (MTS) – 25 years
- Data Entry Operator – 28 years
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 on the basis of performance in written test and interview.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 Official Website
How to apply for NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 and 24 December 2019 at ICMR - NIRTH, Near NSCB Medical Collage, Nagpur Road, Jabalpur (M.P.) along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs:
Jaipur Metro Recruitment 2020 Notification is out for 39 Posts, Check application process and other details here
NPCIL Recruitment 2020, Online Applications invited for 137 Driver, Technician & Other Posts