National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources (NISCAIR) invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 4 posts. Interested candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant certificates before 6 January 2015.
Date of walk in interview: 6 January 2015
Details of Post
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: 1 post
- Technical Assistant (Sales & Marketing): 1 post
- Technical Assistant (Desk Top Publishing): 1 post
- Technical Assistant (Printing Technology): 1 post
- Educational Qualification
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: Candidate should have Ph.D. (Submitted) in Botany or Ph.D. in Botany with two years of research experience in Botany field. Candidate must have good knowledge of English , working experience in MS Excel, web browsing, data importing, maintaining and updating MAPA website, etc.
- Technical Assistant (Sales & Marketing): Candidate should have 1st class B. Sc.(Science) plus one year full time professional qualification in Sales and Marketing from a recognized Institute/Organisation or one year experience in Sales/Marketing/Storage of publications from a reputed publisher.
- Technical Assistant (Desk Top Publishing): Candidate should have 1st class Diploma in Printing Technology of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in Desk Top Publishing (DTP) /Graphic Work.
- Technical Assistant (Printing Technology): Candidate should have 1st class diploma in Printing Technology of at least 03 years full time duration or at least 02 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 02 years in the printing field.
- Age Limit
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: Maximum age: 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Senior Scientist
- Technical Assistant: 28 Years
- Scientist/ Senior Scientist: Pay Band PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay- Rs.6600/-(for Scientist), Rs.7600/-(for Senior Scientist)
- Technical Assistant: PB-2: Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible can apply by sending their applications along with an application fee (except SC, ST, PWD, Women, Candidates staying abroad and regular employees of CSIR) of Rs.500/- to The Controller of Administration, NISCAIR, Dr. KS Krishnan Marg, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012 before 6 January, 2015.