National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), an autonomous institution under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India invited application for admission in Ph.D. Programme. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 14 November 2014.
- Last date for Postal requests for application Forms: 10 November 2014
- Last date to submit the filled-in application form: 14 November 2014
- Commencement date of Ph.D programmes: 29 December 2014
Details of Course
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences: 60% in Masters in any branches of Biology, life sciences and bioinformatics. Student with masters in any branches of natural or computer sciences with interest in pursuing career in biology.
- Chemical Sciences: 60% in M.Sc. or in an equivalent degree in Chemistry, Physics, Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science, any one of the subject.
- Physical Sciences: 60%in M.Sc in Physics and allied fields or equivalent degree in BE/B.Tech/M.Tech.
- Mathematical Sciences: 60% in M.Sc or in an equivalent degree in Mathematics.
The candidates will be shortlisted who meet the minimum educational qualification. Those candidates will be called for an interview, supplemented by a written test.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of NISER at http://www.niser.ac.in.