National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur invited application for admission to PhD Programme. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 July 2015
- Admission of selected candidates: 06, 07, 10, 11, 12 August 2015
Details of Course
- Name of Course: PhD Program
- Number of Fellowships: 60; Visvesvaraya Fellowship – 15 full time + 3 part time
- Educational Qualification: M. Tech./ M.E./ M. Arch/ M. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate in the M.E./ M. Tech. level from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university OR B. Tech/ B.E./ MCA/ B. Arch/ B. Pharm in relevant discipline with at least 7.0 CGPA or 65 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university/ government open university OR M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ MA/ MBBS/ BDS in relevant discipline with at least 6.0 CGPA or 55 percent marks or equivalent in aggregate from a recognized institute or university/ government open university OR ICWAI/ CA with a graduation degree in any discipline
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format to the Dean (Research & Consultancy) PG & Research Cell, Academic Section National Institute Technology Durgapur 713 209, West Bengal, India.