The National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (NIT Durgapur) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Registrar. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 30 December 2014. NIT Durgapur was established in 1960 as one of the eight such colleges, as a co-operative venture between the Government of India and the Government of West Bengal aimed to function as a pace setter for engineering education in the country and to foster national integration.
Last date of receipt of application forms: 30 December 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Registrar
Pay Scale: PB- 3, Rs.37400 – 67000 + GP - Rs.10000
Candidates should have Master Degree in any discipline with 55% Marks or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidate’s age should be below 57 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates need to pay Rs.600/- through Demand draft drawn in favour of Director, NIT Durgapur, payable at State Bank of India, RE College Branch, Durgapur – 713209.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format as given in the website.
- Application form duly complete in all respect along with self attested copies of all certificates should be sent to the Registrar, NIT Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal latest by 30 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.