NIT, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 for 73 Technical Assistant and Other Posts
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Recruitment 2019 for 73 Technical Assistant and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online format on or before 20 September 2019.
NIT Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur has invited applications for the post of Technical Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 15 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 October 2019
NIT, Jamshedpur Vacancy Details
- Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: 1
- Superintendent Engineer: 01
- Deputy Librarian: 01
- Medical Officer: 01
- Superintendent: 05
- Technical Assistant: 22
- Senior Technician: 11
- Technician: 22
- Junior Assistant: 09
Eligibility Criteria for Professor and Other Posts
- Principal Scientific / Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech. OR M.Sc./MCA degree with atleast 15 years of experience as a scientific officer/technical officers.
- Superintendent Engineer: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/Institute.
- Deputy Librarian: Post Graduate Degree in Library Science/Information Science and NET/SLET/SET exam qualified.
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree and must be registered in a state medical council or Indian medical council.
- Superintendent: Bachelor degree in any discipline OR Master degree with atleast 50% marks.
- Technical Assistant: B.E./B.Tech./MCA OR Diploma in engineering/B.Sc. (Science)/M.Sc. (Science) from any recognized university/Institute.
- Senior Technician: 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR ITI Passed / Diploma in Engineering.
- Technician: 12th passed in science stream with 60% marks OR Diploma in Engineering.
- Junior Assistant: 12th passed with 35 words per minute typing speed.
Official Notification PDF Download
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for NIT, Jamshedpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the http://www.nitjsr.ac.in on or before 15 October 2019. Candidates are advised to take a print out of finally submitted online application for the future reference.