NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification: National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) has invited applications for 36 Non-Teaching Group – B Positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this posts through official website on or before 24 September 2021.
Candidates having certain educational qualification as mentioned in the notification can apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification. You can check all details including Qualification, Age Limit, Important dates, Exam pattern, Syllabus, Selection process here.
Notification Details for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job :
Important Date for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 September 2021
Vacancy Details for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification:
Technical Assistant /Junior Engineer/SAS Assistant-32
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification:
The essential/ desirable qualifications, age and experience for the above posts are as per Recruitment Rules (2019) for Non-teaching staff in NITs. The applicants are advised to refer the same before filling the online application form. The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all Check the notification link for details of the Educational Qualification and other details.
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Job Notification:
- The candidates are required to apply in the online portal with complete information.
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the online application and send the duly signed application along with the self-attested copies of the relevat documents to the address given on the notification.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application.
- All applications should be supported by self-attested copies of all relevant certificates/testimonials.
- Last date for submission of online application is 24-09-2021 till 5.30 p.m.