National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra invited applications for admission to MBA Programme 2014-16. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 30 May 2014.
• Last date for submission of completed application: 30 May 2014
• Date of Display of List of candidates eligible for GD/PI: 7 June 2014
• Date of Group Discussion/Personal Interview: 15 June 2014
• Date of Display of First List: 19 June 2014
• Date of 1st Admission Counselling: 23 June 2014
• Date of Display of Second List: 25 June 2014
• Date of 2nd Admission Counselling: 27 June 2014
• Date of Display of Third List: 30 June 2014
• Date of 3rd Admission Counselling: 1 July 2014
Name of the Programmes: MBA programme
• Regular Category: 60 Seats
• Self-financed Category: 30 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidate should have Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Rs.1000/- in the form of Demand Draft obtained from State Bank of India only in favour of Director, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra, payable at NIT Kurukshetra Branch (Code 6260), Kurukshetra.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT-2013 score and GD/PI to be held in the Institute.
How to Apply
• Candidates can download application form from the website
• The application form completed in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee should be sent to the Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Department of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra-136119 on or before 30 May 2014.