NIT Puducherry Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology Puducherry (NITPY) has invited applications for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 4 January 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 4 January 2019
NIT Puducherry Vacancy Details
- Assistant Librarian - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant (System) – 1 Post
- Superintendent/Accountant – 2 Posts
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 7 Posts
- Technician/Lab Assistant – 6 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science.
- Technical Assistant – B. E. / B. Tech in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field.
- Superintendent/Accountant – Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Stenographer – Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with minimum speed in shorthand 80 w.p.m in Stenography.
- Junior Assistant – Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 W.P.M and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Technician/Lab Assistant – Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation or ITI pass in relevant subject/ area from a recognized board or Institute.
How to Apply for NIT Puducherry Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to the National Institute of Technology Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy, Karaikal- 609 609 latest by 4 January 2019.