NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the closure of the application.
- Last date for submission of application for SRF Posts- 31 May 2020
- Last date for submission of application for JRF Posts - 18 May 2020
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow - 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF and JRF Posts
- Senior Research Fellow - Candidates holding a Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech.) in Engineering (Mechanical/Chemical/ Computer/ Petroleum or allied branch of Engineering) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate) OR a Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in Engineering (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Material Science/ Biotechnology or allied branch of Engg) with a Minimum CGPA of 8.0/10.0 (or 75% aggregate) OR Master’s degree (M.Sc.) in Science (from above-mentioned branches) with minimum CGPA of 6.5/10.0 (or 60% aggregate) are eligible to apply.
- Junior Research Fellow - M.Sc. in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Botany/ Zoology/ Genetics/ Env Sci or related subjects with 60% marks or 6.50 CGPA in 10 point scale with GATE or NET of UGC/ CSIR/ ICMR/ DBT/ ICAR (Lectureship/JRF) candidates OR M. Tech in Biotechnology/ Env. Engg/ Chemical Engg with GATE score.
Salary for Senior Research Fellow and Junior Research Fellow Posts
SRF - ₹31000/- per month
JRF - ₹31,000 P.M. for 1st and 2nd year; ₹35,000 for 3rd year
How to apply for NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications for the aforesaid posts along with the documents to the Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769008 before the closure of the application.