National Institute of Technology, Sikkim Job Notification: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Sikkim invited applications for the post of Field Investigator & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 10 August 2018
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist/RAIII: 01 Post
- JRF: 01 Post
- Field Investigators: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator & Other Posts Job
- Project Scientist/RAIII: Ph.D. or equivalent degree or having three years of research and development experience after M.Sc./M.A./M.E./M.Tech/ M.C.A.
- JRF: M.Sc./M.A./M.Phil. with NET (preferably in Economics/ Environmental Science/ Geography/ Geology).
- Field Investigators: M.A./M.Sc./MSW or any Bachelor’s degree with 1 year field experience.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Technology Field Investigator & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may send their application in given format via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark CC to email@example.com with subject line as “Application for the Post of Project Position” on or before 10 August 2018.