National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar invited applications for the posts of Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant and Technician / Laboratory Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 21 August 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor
- Technical Assistant
- Technician / Laboratory Assistant
- Assistant Professor- PB – 3 (Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/-) with AGP of Rs. 8,000/- for regular and AGP of Rs. 7,000/- & Rs.6,000/- for on contract
- Technical Assistant- PB – 2 (Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-
- Technician / Laboratory Assistant- PB – 1 (Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-
- Assistant Professor- First Class Post Graduates with Ph. D. in relevant discipline and having consistently very good academic record.
- Technical Assistant- First class Bachelor's (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute (Technical Assistant).
- Technician / Laboratory Assistant- B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
The selection will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted of the shortlisted candidates by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 21 August 2015.