National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites applications from eligible candidate for filling up the following vacant posts of the Officers (Registrar, Executive Engineer, and Medical Officer) of the Institute. The Govt. of India's Reservation policy including that for age relaxation/ concession for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and women shall be applicable to NIT Uttarakhand. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form, which may be downloaded along with details of posts, qualifications, experience and general conditions from the web-site http://www.nituk.com. The complete application must reach NIT, Uttarakhand on or before 15 April 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 15 April 2014.
Details of Posts
Registrar: 01 Post
Executive Engineer/Medical Officer: 02 Posts
• For Registrar
Masters’degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) Qualification in area of Management/Engineering/Law.
(ii) Experience in handling computerized administration/legal/financial/establishment matters.
• For Executive Engineer
First class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent grade in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
(i) Knowledge of Computer–aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software.
(ii) Proven track record of handling projects/works in reputed organization of relevant magnitude and qualities.
(iii) Experience of working with designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to the profession.
• For Medical Officer
MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD, in General Medicine.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• Age Limit Preferably below 57 years for the post of Registrar.
• Age Limit Not exceeding 40 Years for the post of Executive Engineer.
• Age Limit Not exceeding 35 years for the post of Medical Officer.
• Pay Band (PB-4) and Pay Scale of Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.10,000/- Per Month for the post of Registrar.
• Pay Band (PB-3) and Pay Scale of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 plus Grade Pay (GP) of Rs.6,600/- Per Month for the post of Executive Engineer and same Pay Band with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400 Per Month for the post of Medical Officer.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send the applications through Speed Post only, in the downloaded application format from website www.nituk.com and filled in application form along with self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials/certificates should be submitted to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. Polytechnic, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand–246174 on or before 15 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.