National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal announced Admissions to MBA programme for the academic year 2015-2017. Applications need to be sent in till 2nd February 2015. The School of Management, National Institute of Technology, Warangal offers MBA programme to engineering graduates.
Important Dates for admission at NIT Warangal:
- Availability of Application form on institute website: 05-01-2015
- Last date for receipt of filled-in Application form along Wwith requisite DD by post / hand: 02-02-2015
- List of Short-listed Candidates: 20.02.2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview: 20th & 21st March, 2015
- Display of final results on Institute website 23rd March 2015
- Payment of Tuition fees: on or before 3rd April 2015
Eligibility Criteria for admission at NIT Warangal:
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
1) at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale and
2) a valid CAT /MAT score.
Application Fee for admission at NIT Warangal:
1. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
2. Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favor of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal..
3. Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Admission Process at NIT Warangal:
1. Admissions are made on ALL INDIA BASIS
2. Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.