NITRD, New Delhi Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) has invited applications for the post of Pharmacist, Research Associate and Project Technician. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 April 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date - 23 April 2019
NITRD, New Delhi Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- Research Assistant-01 Post
- Project Technician III (Field Worker)-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Pharmacist, RA and Project Technician Posts
- Pharmacist- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) Or Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) with 2 years experience from any recognized university.
- Research Assistant- Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in the relevant subject.
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) - 12th pass in Science subjects/DMLT/ Para Medical health course Or Graduate in Science from a recognized university.
Age Limit– 30 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for NITRD, New Delhi Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 April 2019 at Auditorium of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases along with the documents.