National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Kolkata has invited application for recruitment to posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 December 2014 (up to 05.00 p.m.).
- Closing Date for Registration: 19 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 10
Department wise distribution of the vacancies is:
- Mechanical Engineering:2
- Education: 1
- Computer Science and Engineering: 2
- Science: 1
- Civil Engineering: 1
- Educational Planning and Management:2
- Community Development and Rural Technology: 1
- Professor- PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000 +Grade Pay Rs. 10,000
- Associate Professor- PB-4 Rs 37400-67000 +Grade Pay Rs. 9000
- Assistant Professor- PB-3 Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a B.Tech/ B.E degree and M.Tech/ M.E degree in relevant engineering fields OR BSc/MSc and M.Ed. and PhD.
Selection Procedure Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their filled applications in the prescribed format enclosing all necessary documents and send it to “The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training & Research, Kolkata, Block - FC, Sector - III , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700 106”