National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh invited application for recruitment to 63 posts in Group-A, B and C grade. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 March 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 27 March 2015
Details of Post
• Sr. Administrative Officer: 01 Post
• Research Assistant: 01 Post
• Senior Production Assistant: 03 Posts
• Accounts Officer: 01 Post
• Accountant: 01 Post
• Hindi Translator: 01 Post
• Technicians: 11 Posts
• Estate Assistant: 01 Post
• Stenographer Grade-II: 06 Posts
• Lower Division Clerks: 07 Posts
• Drivers: 02 Posts
• Multi Skilled Attendants: 16 Posts
• Sr. Administrative Officer: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks
• Research Assistant: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with professional experience of Three Years in Research/Teaching/Preparation of Instructional Material etc.
• Senior Production Assistant: A degree in Engineering from recognized University/Institute with a flare for creative writing/drawing/painting/illustration. A very good command of English language with the ability to express precisely is essential.
• Accounts Officer: Educational Graduate with minimum 55% marks with SAS qualified.
• Accountant: Graduate with minimum 55% marks
• Hindi Translator: Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main subject at degree level
• Technicians: Three years diploma in *appropriate branch of engineering with minimum 55% marks and 3 years practical experience in an industry or research laboratory.
• Estate Assistant: Three years diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks and practical experience of 3 years in maintenance of Building Works.
• Stenographer Grade-II: 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
• Lower Division Clerks: 12th Class or Equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (b) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English OR 25 w.p.m in Hindi on manual Typewriter OR Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
• Drivers: Matric Pass Having Driving Licence for Bus (HTV), Car (LTV) and Three Wheeler
• Multi Skilled Attendants: 10th pass or ITI Certificate
• Sr. Administrative Officer: 50 years
• Research Assistant: 35 years
• Senior Production Assistant: 35 years
• Accounts Officer: 45 years
• Accountant: 45 years
• Hindi Translator: 35 years
• Technicians: 35 years
• Estate Assistant: 35 years
• Stenographer Grade-II: 18-27 years
• Lower Division Clerks: 18-27 years
• Drivers: 27 years
• Multi Skilled Attendants: 18-27 years
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through website www.nitttrchd.ac.in on or before 27 March 2015.