National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research (NITTTR), Kolkata invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professors/Associate Professors/ Professors in the various departments including interdisciplinary ones of the Institute. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 December 2014. NITTTR, Kolkata is one of the four key Institutions set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi to pioneer the development of Technical Education System in India.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 19 December 2014
Details of Vacancy
Name of the posts: Assistant Professors/Associate Professors/Professors
Name of the Department
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 posts
- Education: 1 post
- Computer Science & Engineering: 2 posts
- Science: 1 post
- Civil Engineering: 1 post
- Educational Planning & Management: 2 posts
- Community Development & Rural Technology: 1 post
Total No. of posts: 10
- Professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 10000
- Associate professor: Rs. 37400 to 67000 + AGP- Rs. 9000
- Assistant professor: Rs. 15600 to 39100 + AGP- Rs. 6000
BE/B.Tech and/ME/M.Tech in relevant engineering discipline and BSc/MSc with First class & M Ed and PhD in appropriate discipline as per the posts.
Candidates need to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.100/- for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / PH (PWD)) through Bank draft payable in favour of the Director, NITTTR, Kolkata, payable at Kolkata.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with copies of testimonials, certificates and application fee should reach to the Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research, Kolkata, Block – FC, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 106 on or before 19 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention "Application for the post of __________________Against Advt. No. 17/2014-15” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.