NLC Recruitment 2020: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has again extended the online application last date for NLC GET Recruitment 2020 till 14 June 2020 due to nationwide lockdown. Candidates who have yet not applied for the online applications before the closure of the application. Earlier, the last date of application was 30 May 2020.
The NLC India Limited will recruit Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations.
A total of 259 Vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates will be on the basis of Computer Based Online Examination and Personal Interview.
- Last date for submission of application for NLC GET Recruitment 2020: 16 June 2020
NLC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts - 259 Posts
- Mechanical – 125 Posts
- Electrical (EEE) – 65 Posts
- Electrical (ECE) – 10 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Control and Instrumentation – 15 Posts
- Computer – 5 Posts
- Mining – 5 Posts
- Geology – 5 Posts
- Finance – 14 Posts
- Human Resource – 10 Posts
NLC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Mechanical – Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering.
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering.
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Control and Instrumentation – Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Computer – Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.
- Mining – Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Geology – M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology.
- Finance –Candidates who have the qualification of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance are eligible.
- Human Resource – Candidates holding Degree in any discipline and post-graduation degree in social work/business administration/business management with specialization in personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare or postgraduate degree/diploma of 2 years in relevant subject are eligible.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for NLC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 16 June 2020.