North Central Railway invited applications for recruitment of various posts against Cultural quota. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply through prescribed format before 14 October 2013. The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central followed by Mughal Sarai. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
• Opening Date of Application Form: 14 September 2013
• Closing Date of Application Form: 14 October 2013
Name of Post:
• Drama (Play/Skit/Mono act): 1 Post
• Classical Singer (Male/Female): 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 2
• Candidate should have 18 years and not below 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years.
• And for OBC candidates is 3 year.
• Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate or higher qualification from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not applicable for those with higher qualification.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900-2000.
• The examination fee for Unreserved and OBC candidates is Rs.40/-. The examination fee should be paid in the form of Indian Postal Order, drawn in favour of the Chairman/Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Allahabad Payable at Allahabad.
• SC/ST candidate/All women candidates/Muslims/Christians/Sikhs Buddhists/Zoroastrian (Parsis) and physically challenged candidates/Economically backward class candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and Assessment of talent in the relevant field on the basis of practical demonstration &Testimonials/Prizes etc.
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application form, as given in the notification.
• Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelope and with super scribed on the top “Application for Recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2013-14”.
• The application form should reach to the Chairman/Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway, Nawab Yusuf Road, Valmiki Chauraha, Allahabad (U.P) Pin Code –211001 on any working day (Monday to Friday) between 09.30 hrs to 17.30 hrs before 14 October 2013.
• Application should be sent only by ordinary post or drop in box kept in the office.
RRB ALP & Technician CBT 2 Answer Keys 2018 Released, Objections can be raised upto 20 Feb
RRB Recruitment 2019 Notification: 130000 Vacancies in NTPC, Para-Medical, Level-1 & MI
Indian Railways Recruitment 2019 for Specialist and Super Specialist Posts
West Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for 1600 Apprentice Posts, Check Online Application Link Here