North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Jobs: North Central Railway invited applications against Scouts and Guides for the year 2018-19. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 24 December 2018.
Notification Number - S&GQ 2018-19
Last Date of Application - 24 December 2018
North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 8
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Erstwhile Gr. D: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
- (GP '1900/-) Level 2 - 12th passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate OR 10th passed and having ITI certificate in Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department
- (GP' 1800/-) Level 1 - 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI (For Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T department.) OR 10th pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- A President Scout/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years .The 'Certificate of Activeness' should be as per Annexure-111: and
- Should have attended two events at National level OR All Indian Railways' level AND Two events at State level
Selection Procedure for North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Scouts and Guides Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates apply online through official website via www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in on or before 24 December 2018.