NorthEast Frontier Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post of Para Medical Staff and Medical Practitioner. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 27 September 2018.
Walk in Interview Date & Time: 27 September 2018 (Thursday), 10:00 AM onwards
NorthEast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
- Para Medical Staff (Radiographer/X Ray Technician) - 1 Post
- Medical Practitioner (Anesthesiologist) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Radiographer and Anesthesiologist Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Para Medical Staff - 12th class passed with Physics &Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radio-diagnosis Technology) from recognised lnstitution. Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radiography / X-Ray Technician / Radio diagnosis Technology along with experience in digital X-Ray shall be preferred.
- Specialist – MBBS with PG Degree and Diploma in concerned field
- General Duty - MBBS
- Para Medical Staff - 18 to 33 Years
- Medical Practitioner – 60 Years
How to Apply for NorthEast Frontier Railway Posts:
The eligible candidates may appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 27 September 2018 (Thursday) at 10:00 AM onwards in the CMS office AlipurduarJn Railway Hospital.