North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 for 21 Sports Quota Post
NorthEast Frontier Railwayinvited applications for recruitment Sports Quota Post. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
NorthEast Frontier Railway invited applications for recruitment Sports Quota Post. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 September 2018.
Notification Number – 01/2018
Last Date of Application -10 September 2018
NorthEast Frontier Railway Vacancy Details
Sports Quota - 21 Posts
- Boxing (Women): 3Posts
- Weightlifting (Women): 1 Post
- Cycling (Men): 1Post
- Table Tennis (Women): 2Posts
- Basketball (Men): 2Posts
- Badminton (Women): 2Posts
- Volleyball (Men): 4Posts
- Body Building (Men): 1Post
- Cricket (Men): 1Post
- Basketball (Men, Women): 4 Posts (2 Men, 2 Women
- Cricket (Men): 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- For appointment In Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Level- 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission) – 12th passed
- For appointment in GP- 1800/- (Level- 1 of Pay Matrix as per Pay Commission) - 10thpassed and National Apprenticeship Certificate OR10th passedwith ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT for posting in Electrical. Engineering, Mechanical and S&T departments OR ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for posting in departments other than those mentioned above. Proof of Age vi&, Matriculation certificate issued by a recognized board or equivalent must be produced.
18 to 25 years
Selection Process for Sports Quota Post:
Selection will be done on the basis of:
- Trial of Sports Performance
- Interview and assessment of sports achievement, educational qualification etc.
How to Apply for NorthEast Frontier Railway for Sports Quota Posts:
The eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary document to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Northeast Frontier Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati – 781011 (Assam) or dropped in the Application Box (Separate boxes for Group – C & D) in the recruitment Selection in the Office of Pr. Chief Personnel Officer N.F. Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati (Assam) on or before 10 September 2018