North Eastern Railway Job Notification: North Eastern Railway has invited applications for the 745 ACT Apprentices vacancies. If you are 10th pass having ITI Certificate then it is a golden chance for you to get an Apprentice job and become a part of Railway.
North Eastern Railway has notified total 745 Apprentice vacancies for various workshops and division for which you can apply. To apply for the above posts, candidate should be pass ITI as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time.
The opportunities are very crucial for the students who have been waiting for the ITI jobs in Railway as 745 posts for the different Workshops and Divisions have been declared by North Eastern Railway for the year2018-19.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 29 December 2018.
- Opening date for Application: 30 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 29 December 2018
North Eastern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy- 745
Division/ Workshop wise Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur-203
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt-63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt.-35
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar-60
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar-64
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn.-155
- Diesel Shed Gonda-90
- Carriage.& Wagon Varanasi-75
North Eastern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be 10th standard pass with 50 % Marks and ITI in relevant trade.
- He should be ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
(As on 29 December 2018)
Minimum Age- 15 Years
Maximum Age- 24 Years
(Relaxation will be given for concerned category as per government norms, see the notification in this regards)
Notrh Eastern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fee
North Eastern Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fee
For Gen/OBC candidate: 100/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
Selection will be done on the basis of Percentage of Marks (10th Class) & Document Verification.
How to Apply for the North Eastern Railway Eastern Railway Apprentices Vacancy
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of North Eastern railways at http://www.nergkp.org/index_ner_act_apprentice_training_2018_1637.php on or before 29 December 2018