North Western Railway Job Notification: North Western Railway has invited applications for the 2090 ACT Apprentices vacancies. It is a golden chance for the 10th pass students having ITI Certificate to get an Apprentice job and become a part of Railway.
North Western Railway has notified total 2090 Apprentice vacancies for various workshops and division for which you can apply. To apply for the above posts, candidate should be pass ITI as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time.
The opportunities are very crucial for the students who have been waiting for the ITI jobs in Railway as 2090 posts for the different Workshops and Divisions have been declared by North Western Railway for the year 2018-19.
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 December 2018.
- Opening date for Online Application: 30 November 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 December 2018
North Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 2090
Division/ Workshop wise Vacancy Details
- Ajmer Division-420
- Bikaner Division-412
- Jaipur Division-503
- Jodhpur Division-410
- B.T.C Carriage. Ajmer-166
- B.T.C LOCO Ajmer-57
- Carriage Workshop Bikaner-37
- Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur-85
North Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be 10th standard pass with 50 % Marks or equivalent and ITI in relevant trade.
- He should be ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT.
- Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not have completed 24 Years of age as on 30 December 2018.
- (Relaxation will be given for concerned category as per government norms, see the notification in this regards)
North Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy Application Fee
For Gen/OBC candidate: 100/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: No Fee
Selection will be done on the basis of Percentage of Marks (10th Class) & Document Verification.
How to Apply for the North Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site of North Eastern railways by visiting www.rrcjaipur.in on or before 30 December 2018 till 17.00 hrs.