Northeast Frontier Railway invited applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2013-14. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 December 2013. The Northeast Frontier Railway is one of the 16 railway zones in India. Headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam it is responsible for rail operations in the entire Northeast and parts of West Bengal and Bihar.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 30 December 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for Far Flung Areas: 10 January 2014
Name of Posts:
• Grade Pay Rs 1900: 2 posts
• Grade Pay Rs 1800: 10 posts
Total no. of Posts: 12 posts
• Candidate should have 18 years and not below 33 years for both posts.
• Age Relaxation in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years.
• And for OBC candidates is 3 year.
• Grade Pay Rs 1900: Candidate should be pass the Matriculation examination or equivalent with 50% marks or higher qualification.
• Grade Pay Rs 1800: Candidate should be pass the Matriculation examination or equivalent or ITI.
Scouts & Guides Qualification
• Candidate must be a president’s Scout or Guide Ranger or Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or a Pre – HWB Trained scout leader or Advanced Trained Guide or Leader or Captain.
• Candidate must have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
• Candidate must have attended at least one event at National Level and 1 or 2 events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts or Guides activities at Unit/District Level.
• Unreserved and OBC candidate need to pay application fee of Rs. 40/- in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of FA&CAO, N.F. Railway and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati.
• SC/ST, Women, Minority candidates and Economically Backward Classes are exempted from payment of fee.
• Grade Pay Rs 1900: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1900
• Grade Pay Rs 1800: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Fill it with all mandatory details, attach 02 photographs, IPO, super scribe “Application against Scouts & Guide Quota”, Employment Notice No. & Community on the top of the envelope and send along with relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification and participation certificate in scouting activities for their eligibility attested by Gazette officer to the Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment), N.F. Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati-781001, District Kamrup Assam for Grade Pay Rs 1900 and to the respective division for Grade Pay Rs 1800.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.