Northern Railway, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota 2013-14. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 31 January 2014
• Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands and candidates residing abroad: 15 February 2014
• Name of the Post: Group C
• Total no. of Posts: 2
• Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 30 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Candidate should have passed the Matriculation examination or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
Scouts & Guides Qualification
• Candidate must be a president’s Scout or Guide Ranger or Rover or Himalayan Wood Badge Holder or a Pre–HWB Trained scout leader or Advanced Trained Guide or Leader or Captain.
• Candidate must have been an active member of Scouts Organisation for at least 03 years in the recent past and should continue to be active.
• Candidate must have attended at least one event at National Level and 1 or 2 events at State Level. OR Should have a good record of participation in Scouts or Guides activities at Unit/District Level.
• OBC and Unreserved candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- as Examination Fees drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer/RRC, New Delhi.
• SC/ST/PWD/Women/Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes are exempted from fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200+GP of Rs. 1900/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Scout & Guide Qualification over and above the minimum prescribed eligibility condition and Personality Test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed application format, as given in the notification.
• Fill the form with all mandatory details, attach 02 photographs, IPO, super scribe “Application against Scouts & Guide Quota”, Employment Notice No. & Community on the top of the envelope and send along with relevant documents in support of age, Educational Qualification and participation certificate in scouting activities for their eligibility attested by Gazette officer to the Assistant Personnel Officer/RRC, Northern Railway, Baroda House, New Delhi-110001.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018, Apply for 5 Data Entry, Digital Office Assistant and Other Posts
West Central Railway, Kota Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 160 Act Apprentice Posts before 31 Dec
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018, 703 Vacancies Notified for Apprentice Post @www.ncrald.org
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018; Apply for 2090 Apprentices Vacancies