Northern Railway Notified Recruitment for 5679 Various Posts 2014
Railway Recruitment Cell/Northern Railway invited application for recruitment to 5679 posts in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800.
Railway Recruitment Cell/Northern Railway invited application for recruitment to 5679 posts in Pay Band-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in following Divisions/ Workshops/Units. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 11 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 10 February 2014
- Last Date of receipt of application for far flung areas: 25 February 2014
Details of Post
- Pointsman (Operating): 68 Posts
- Gateman (Operating): 262 Posts
- Khalasi Helper (Civil Engg., Electrical, Mechanical, Signal & Telecom): 506 Posts
- Trackman (Civil Engineering): 2529 Posts
- Carriage Cleaner (Mechanical): 272 Posts
- Dsl Khallasi (Mechanical): 22 Posts
- Khalasi Helper (Engg): 120 Posts
- Khalasi Helper (Mech.(W) , S&T (W), Engg): 1184 Posts
- Safaiwala (Medical): 05 Posts
- Cook Mate (Medical): 02 Posts
- Khalasi Helper (Stores): 85 Posts
- Hospital Attendant (Male): 03 Posts
- Hospital Attendant (Female): 01 Post
Total Number of Post: 5679 Posts
- Educational Qualifications: 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT
- Age Limit: Between 18-33 Years as on 01 January 2014
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only). The application Fee should be submitted as Indian Postal Order of requisite value in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, Lajpat Nagar – I, New Delhi – 110024 OR through fee payment challan.
How to Apply
Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the required documents and application fee should be addressed to
Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024.
The application must reach before 10 February 2014.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Refer the below link for complete details.