National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd Jobs Notification: NPCC Limited, Gurgaon invited applications for 45 Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 15 January 2016.
Notification No.: Advt. No.336/DZ-2015
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 15 January 2016
NPCC Limited, Gurgaon Vacancy Details
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 20 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 19 Posts
- Senior Associate (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Assistant (Office Support) – 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts 2015-16
- Site Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor in Civil Engineering from Recognized University/Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 Years Regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- Senior Associate (Legal) – LLB from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course) Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- Assistant (Office Support) – Graduate (Regular Course) in Any Discipline with Typing speed on Computer of 50 W.P.M.
Upper Age Limit (as on 31.12.2015):- 40 years for all posts
Relaxation: Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per central government rules.
Application Fee for Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts 2015
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – NIL
For all other candidates – Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment - DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for NPCC Limited, Gurgaon Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Other Posts 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website http://npcc.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd. Delhi Zonal Office, Plot No. 148, Sector -44, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 003. The last date of receipt of application is 15 January 2016.