NPCIL Recruitment 2021 through GATE 2018/2019/2020: Online Application Started for 200 Vacancies for Executive Trainee Posts @npcilcareers.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is inviting applications for the recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee in Mechanical and other disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. Check Details Here
NPCIL GATE Recruitment 2021 Notification: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has re-invited applications for the recruitment to the post of Executive Trainee on the basis of GATE Score. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NPCIL GATE Recruitment 2021 on official website on npcilcareers.co.in from 23 February to 09 March 2021.
A total of 200 vacancies are available in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines. Shortlisting of candidates is based on GATE Scores in 2018/2019/2020.
Advertisement Number - GHAVP/HRM/01/2020
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 23 February 2021 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 09 March 2021 till 5 PM
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 200
- Civil - 35
- Mechanical - 85
- Chemical - 20
- Electronics - 8
- Electrical -40
- Instrumentation - 7
- Industrial & Fire Safety - 5
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary
- Monthly Stipend – Rs. 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs. 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL
Eligibility Creteria for Executive Trainee
- BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree
General – 26years
Selection Process for Executive Trainee Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of GATE Score
How to Apply for NPCIL GATE Recruitment 2021 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website - npcilcareers.co.in.
- Application Fee:
- Gen/ OBC - Rs. 500
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen - No Fee